Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Some Pregnancy Pics

Here are some pics of the pregnancy. It's coming along. :) First trimester was tough...even a bit of the 2nd. I'm starting to feel better. This pregnancy is definitely a lot different and harder than the one with Carter. In the beginning I'm totally bloated. I'm starting to finally start growing 'out'. I've got the best chiropractor so my back is starting to feel so much better. :)

All have my tests have come back normal. Nice relief. Next appointment is shortly after Carter's birthday and it's a big one...20 week sonogram and doc visit. We will for sure find out if this little kiddo is a girl or boy. :)

Carter has been so cute wanting to kiss the belly. I've been able to feel a little movement but not strong enough for Mike to feel. :( During the sonos she's a kicking and moving around just like her brother did.
8 weeks!
10 weeks!
12 weeks!


10 weeks
11 weeks

12 weeks! (It's tough getting Carter to pose with me!)


13 weeks!

14 weeks!

15 weeks!

16 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment