Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dallas Aquarium

I decided to take Carter to the Dallas Aquarium a couple of weeks back. He LOVED it and can't wait to take him back. He loved the sharks at first and then decided to get around them by going in circles around other exhibits. After awhile he walked around the place like he owned it. Surprise, surprise. It was so fun to see him with the otters, manatees and crocodiles. I hope everyone gets to go with us at some point. :)

We did stop and have a snack on a bench and I think it was there that some spider or bug went to town on my leg. Went to the doc the next day to just get a once over. All good! 

Enjoy the pictures!

-Gamze

Can't believe I got this pic because he was at this exhibit for 2.2 seconds.

Looks like mini-daddy here.

LOVE THIS PICTURE!



Hello stork.

Getting excited to go in.

One big crab.


so cool!




Can't get enough of his expression!


No comments:

Post a Comment